♥ Gets 1 year Older at 5 March
♥ Depressed aBt her Height
♥ Single
♥ Likes daydreaming
♥ Someone who really dislike PINK~

♥ ~Shiya~ ♥

<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2604711457727452349?origin\x3dhttp://anythingshiya.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <body>
My room~
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 || 8:49 PM
Yeepie....Finally I've a room of mine...is simple but nice. And most Importantly, there's no Pink stuffs in my room...the room concept is going into white and pale purple....yeah.....But the room comes with a price-- that is to earn my own allowance and money....Haiz...Havin hard time dealing with this student i'm currently teaching. He is totally a lazy bum...Didn't do the homework I assigned him to do...And he thinks that he can cope with the sec 3 maths with his standard now( can't even solve Pri 1 maths)...BullShit...

Money is not that easy to earn...Haiz. November is coming. Finals are also coming. Gosh. Had this feeling that school just started not long ago only sia and now, finals are coming. Haiz.
Tmr will be the last session for my CCA tmr...gonna to miss my kid...he's totally cute and clever, unlike the student whom I'm tutoring now.....Haiz.

So suay this week, wanted to go out this week. End up coping at home again....2plans of going out was last minutes cancelled. Haiz. I just want to go out walk walk and play till late night. Haiz..........

I'm currently in love with this show called Vampire Prosecutor. Damn nice sia.

-Chats-